Whenever you try something that is not easy or something that’s never easy to define when you will accomplish your goal, you will always be tempted to give up. Its human nature. At some point you will question what you are doing. It’s OK to question what you are doing. It’s not OK to give up when things get a little hard or you’re afraid of failing. I like articles like the one below. Lets you know that its OK to have a doubt, and always better to struggle on if it’s what you want or like to do.
- jordanmorris: Gamefly parody commercial My buddy Mike and I… (putthison.com)
- Was John Goodman’s voiceover for the big lebowski a voice impersonator (wiki.answers.com)
- Toddler book apps reviewed – by a toddler (guardian.co.uk)
- Will that online voiceover clearinghouse get me work? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Voice of Choice Works with Chuck Duran on Promo Demo (prweb.com)
- 7 Amusing Nature Mockumentaries [VIDEOS] (mashable.com)